COVID Safety Guidelines for Theatre School classes & productions:
We care about your safety and that of our students, patrons, artists, and staff. We work hard to ensure that our facilities and procedures are in compliance with recommended Covid-19 health and safety guidelines. We want to reassure you that all of our staff, performers, ushers, crew, and volunteers are fully vaccinated. Our attendance policies are decided in accordance with CDC, State, local, and union health recommendations and may be adjusted as needed based on public health data.
In alignment with the State of California, which has removed mask and vaccine requirements for indoor events, effective April 12th, North Coast Repertory Theatre will not require students or patrons to provide proof of vaccination or to wear masks while attending shows or events. However, we still strongly recommend mask-wearing and urge our students and patrons to be vaccinated.
If you are feeling sick or exhibiting any COVID-19-like symptoms, or if you have been exposed to COVID-19 within five days of attending a class or performance, we recommend you stay home and contact your teacher to notify them of your absence or Patron Services to reschedule your tickets. They can be reached at (858) 481-1055 or email@example.com
To ensure your health and safety, we have updated our attendance policy. We will continually be reviewing. Please check back here for any additional updates.
- Proof of vaccination or weekly negative COVID test is recommended to participate in class, camps, or student productions
- Rapid or home test is acceptable within 24 hours of the performance, camps, or class, but PCR tests are recommended
- Masks are recommended to be worn at all times indoors after being exposed to anyone who has tested positive or experienced symptoms
- Students and Instructors will maintain social distancing at all times
- Hand Sanitizer is provided, and students are encouraged to maintain personal hygiene
- Temperature check may be administered prior to allowing students to participate
- If any student or family member of a student experiences symptoms of any illness, student must stay at home and self-quarantine for at least 48 hours and provide a negative COVID test before returning for the next rehearsal, camp or class period
- If testing positive but experiencing no symptoms, following CDC recommendation, a student may return to camp or class period
- Families will be required to sign a form agreeing to adhere to these health and safety procedures and stating that they are aware there is still a risk of exposure in participating in our program
For Audience at Student Productions and Showcase Performances:
- Masks are recommended indoors
- Audience members experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as fever, chills, and cough will not be allowed to attend performances. If you need to cancel your tickets due to illness, you may receive a refund by calling the box office prior to the start of performances *Box Office: 858-481-1055
Thank you all for your patience and continued support as we navigate through these challenging times. We’re all in this together!